If you’re thinking about homeschooling, the preschool years are a great place to start! Here is a list of free resources that might be helpful for your family.
Preschool Membership to HSLDA
Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA) offers a free preschool membership to parents or legal guardians whose oldest child is under age 5. You might be wondering why membership to a legal defense group would be helpful in the preschool years but HSLDA offers more than just legal advice. Here are a few benefits to membership with HSLDA:
- Personal phone and email access to legal staff for your state, for any legal concerns regarding your homeschool.
- Toddlers to Tweens consultant (preschool–8th grade) who can answer your homeschooling questions about everything from getting started to learning styles, from curriculum to lesson planning, and more.
- Struggling Learner/Special Needs consultants who can assist you in diagnosing and addressing your homeschooled child’s special needs.
- Special discounts on HSLDA Store products
- Quarterly Home School Court Report magazine online, with news about laws and court cases affecting homeschoolers, tips for teaching your kids, and other information for the homeschooling community
- Email alerts on local, state, national, and international homeschooling issues
- PerX program offering HSLDA members substantial discounts on insurance, school supplies, hotels, and more.
- Access to our Online Curriculum Market, where you can save money while buying and selling homeschool-related books and curriculum.
To sign-up for a free preschool membership click here.
ABC Jesus Loves Me
ABC Jesus Loves Me is a free Christian preschool curriculum available online. Visit ABC Jesus Loves Me for more about this curriculum.
Letter of the Week
Letter of the Week is another free preschool curriculum available online. Visit Letter of the Week for more about this curriculum.
Kindergarten Readiness “Checklist”
Are you wondering what your child needs to learn in the preschool years to be ready for kindergarten? This site provides a simple list of skills that most preschoolers can accomplish along with creative ways to teach these skills at home in an informal manner. No preschool curriculum required! Click here for the list.
Get Your Free eBook!
Grab your free eBook and learn the secrets for a successful homeschool journey by subscribing to my newsletter.