Thank you for visiting my speaking page! I love to encourage women and bring a bit of hope to the struggling homeschool mom. I would be happy to consider speaking at your next event. Please fill out the contact form below and I will let you know my availability.
Janelle Knutson is a wife and homeschooling mother to seven children who has written articles for the California Parent Educator magazine, The Old Schoolhouse magazine and local homeschool group newsletters. She is the owner of Janelle Knutson Consulting, a homeschool consulting business dedicated to assisting and encouraging homeschool parents. She enjoys speaking at homeschool events, MOPS groups and women’s events when she isn’t busy caring for her family. You can find her blogging at JanelleKnutson.com.
- Homeschooling 101: An Introduction to Homeschooling
- Getting Started in Homeschooling
- Private Homeschool Records in CA (for those filing an affidavit)
- Help! My Toddler Makes It Hard to Homeschool!
- Encouragement for the Homeschool Mom
- How to Homeschool When Life is Difficult
- Answering YOUR Homeschool Questions: Q&A
- Homeschooling Multiple Grades: How do you fit it all in?
- Homeschooling the Preschooler
- How to Have Success in Your Homeschool
- Organzing Your Homeschool
- Sharing my testimony with teens
- Encouragement for the Weary Mother
- Sharing the Gospel with Your Kids
- Parenting with the Good News of the Gospel
I’m always happy to consider other topics for speaking. Just ask! Click here for a short description of my homeschool workshops.
“Janelle has been such a blessing to me this year. Having home schooled my daughter through the public school system, I was quite intimidated when I decided to withdraw her and do it on my own…I attended one of Janelle’s Homeschool 101 seminars and left feeling much more confident in my own abilities…Her patience, warm smile and gracious attitude made me feel comfortable when asking my slew of questions!” Elaine M.
Speaking Engagement Requests
Get Your Free eBook!
Grab your free eBook and learn the secrets for a successful homeschool journey by subscribing to my newsletter.